19th , 20th & 21st FEBRUARY 2024
SOFITEL HOTEL, DUBAI – U.A.E.
Understanding the breadth & depth of implementing the latest IFRS developments to keep your organization compliant with up-to date international standards including the new ESG Reporting Standard.
Prof. Hentie Vab Wyk
Program Director Accounts – University of Free State (South Africa)
It has become critical for companies to understand the impact of various provisions of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) on accounting reports, there is increasing pressure for companies to ensure that their records are compliant with these international standards & principles.
This comprehensive 3-day IFRS workshop covers the latest developments in IFRS & a refresher on widely used IFRS.
Candidates will obtain comprehensive knowledge of the new IFRS standards together with examples and illustrations indicating how these standards should be implemented in practice.
WHY YOU CANNOT MISS THIS EVENT:
- The radical developments of the above-mentioned standards and frameworks make it imperative for all members in the financial environment to keep abreast with the changes.
- If you attend this seminar, you will be well equipped with the necessary financial reporting knowledge to carry you through the next 5 years as the IASB will only focus on improving the current standards in the medium term.
- You cannot teach accounting without examples. The practical examples make this training event unique and different from the rest.
- Gain practical knowledge on all the new developments in IFRS, for example, IFRS 9, IFRS 13, IFRS 15, IFRS 16, and IFRS 17, whilst also refreshing the principles of the existing standards.
- In context with ESG Reporting, understand the roles & future plans of the International Sustainability Standards Board (ISSB)
- Understanding the principles of the new conceptional framework will give candidates a better insight into future IFRS developments and of changes to accounting standards in the pipeline.
- Knowledge of integrated reporting and integrated thinking will pave the way for better and comprehensive future corporate reporting.
- Candidates will gain benefit from the numerous practical examples and illustrations.
Asset/ Liability/ Expense related
Liabilities and Equity
10 Major differences between IFRS and US GAAP